IRGiT SA (“IRGiT”) has amended the Regulations of the Exchange Clearing House (ECH) (Commodity Market) (“ECH Regulations”), including:
- introduction of the definition of Infringement and a catalog of actions that IRGiT can take if a case of Infringement by a Clearing House Member is found,
- update of the provisions regarding the operating principles of Guarantee Funds,
- clarification of the provisions allowing a Clearing House Member to act as a representative of an Exchange Member,
- update of the provisions on measures to maintain order and disciplinary measures,
- changes to the Table of Fees and Charges.
The amendments shall come into force as of 1 April 2021.